Surgical Critical Care Jobs in Michigan
Surgical Critical Care
MidMichigan Health, an affiliate of Michigan Medicine, the health care division of the University of Michigan, has an outstanding opportunity for a Fellowship trained Surgical Critical Care Physician. The MD/DO must be board certified or board eligible by the American Board of Surgery or the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery - or the equivalent board in another country which is recognized by the American Board of Surgery.
Applicants must achieve board certification in their primary area of practice within five (5) years from the date of completion of their residency or fellowship training and maintain board certification to the extent required by the applicable specialty/subspecialty board, and satisfy recertification requirements.
Midland, Michigan / MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland
Reason for Recruitment
MidMichigan Medical Center – Midland is in the process of building a new surgical critical care program/model to meet rapid volume growth and community need. New providers would work alongside our current surgical critical care physician and trauma team to develop the program structure.
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland seeks (2) two forward thinking and innovative board certified/eligible surgical critical care surgeons to service an ACS verified Level 2 trauma center. Surgeon would be supported by five other physicians for both general surgery and trauma surgery call. Practice would include emergency general surgery, critical care, and trauma with the potential to develop an elective practice.
- The trauma program is supported by several surgical subspecialists including, but not limited to, orthopedics and ortho trauma, thoracic, cardiothoracic, vascular, neurosurgery, endocrine, urology and colorectal.
- Collaboration with surgical intensivist in creating program structure.
- Affiliated with Michigan Medicine, the health care division of the University of Michigan.
MidMichigan Physicians Group is offering a Highly Competitive Compensation Plan with a variable component based on WRVUs and a Full Benefit Package including:
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- 403(b) Plan
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
For More Information
Contact the MidMichigan Physician Recruitment Coordinator for more information at email@example.com, or confidentially by phone at (989) 839-3860 or toll-free at (800) 444-6421.
Send resume, license, degree(s), and confirmation of residency and certifications to:
Physician Recruitment Coordinator
MidMichigan Physicians Group
4000 Wellness Drive
Midland, Michigan 48670
The Best of Both Worlds
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work –– truly, the best of both worlds. For more information, check out our series of short video clips: "The Best of Both Worlds" and find out what has brought so many other physicians here to the middle of Michigan.