Rheumatology Jobs in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
MidMichigan Medical Center - Mt. Pleasant, with inpatient responsibilities at MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot in Alma.
Basic Education: M.D. or D.O. degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy. License to practice in the state of Michigan.
Minimum Formal Training:
- Applicant must have completed a residency program in Internal Medicine approved by the Accrediting Council for Graduate Medical Education or the American Osteopathic Association.
- Must have completed an accredited fellowship in Rheumatology.
- Have a current or past certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine or the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine.
- Must have a current subspecialty certification in Rheumatology by the American Board of Internal Medicine or CSQ certification by the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine or the equivalent board in another country which is recognized by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
- Applicants who are not board certified at the time of application but who have completed their residency or fellowship training within the last five years shall be eligible for Medical Staff appointment. However, in order to remain eligible, those applicants must achieve board certification in their primary area of practice within five (5) years from the date of completion of their residency or fellowship training and maintain board certification to the extent required by the applicable specialty/subspecialty board, and satisfy recertification requirements.
Reason for Recruitment
Opportunity to fill a tremendous community need.
Our second Rheumatologist will be based out of MidMichigan Medical Center - Mt. Pleasant with medical staff privileges at MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot.
Other Physicians in Practice
Practitioner will be a solo provider with support from on-site primary care, specialists, as well as Dr. Diola and Michigan Medicine Rheumatologists.
All aspects of rheumatology for an adult population.
MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot
Competitive compensation plan. Benefits include:
- Professional liability with tail coverage
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- CME dollars and days
- Relocation allowance
Traditional office hours
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
For More Information
Contact MidMichigan's Physician Recruiter, Marsha Darby, for more information about physician jobs and opportunities at MidMichigan. You may email her at email@example.com, or phone toll free, (800) 444-6421.
Send resume, license, degree(s), and confirmation of residency and certifications to:
MidMichigan Physicians Group
4000 Wellness Drive
Midland, Michigan 48670
The Best of Both Worlds
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work –– truly, the best of both worlds. For more information, check out our series of short video clips: "The Best of Both Worlds" and find out what has brought so many other physicians here to the middle of Michigan.