Obstetrics/Gynecology Jobs in Midland, Michigan
Reason for Recruitment
Busy and established OB/GYN practice in Midland, MI is seeking an experienced and robotically trained OB/GYN to join its dynamic full range practice at the state of the art 324 bed MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland. It is part of the seven hospital MidMichigan Health system that is affiliated with the University of Michigan Health System.
MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland in Midland, Michigan.
Satellite clinic travel required.
- Midland, Michigan - Midland is a safe, upscale, family friendly and diverse community of 40,000 and is centrally located in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula and is less than two hours from the metro areas of Detroit and Lansing and the world renowned resort areas of the Upper Peninsula. Great schools, strong economic environment and world class amenities set Midland apart.
This practice is part of MidMichigan Physicians Group, a multispecialty, physician lead organization of over 350 providers throughout MidMichigan Health.
This position covers both inpatient and outpatient procedures with a four- and one-half-day workweek. The office is located on the campus of MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland with convenient indoor access to the hospital, including the Maternity Unit and inpatient and outpatient surgery facilities. Practice management, billing and collections are provided by MidMichigan Physicians Group.
Patient and Procedure Mix
Busy practice with approximately 20 to 25 outpatient visits per day per FTE physician.
- Deliver at only one hospital - 15 LDRP rooms, specialized childbirth units, proactive pain management philosophy, highly skilled nursing staff
- Minimally invasive surgery and procedures: da Vinci Robotic surgery, Laparoscopic hysterectomy, Endometrial ablation, urinary incontinence treatments, LEEP procedure
- Supportive and experienced BC partners
- Clinic on the medical center campus – Infertility counseling, contraception counseling, colposcopy, endo biopsy, urethra, IUI, IUD insertions/removals, Nexplanon insertions/removals, vulvoscopy, vaginoscopy, hysteroscopy, OB ultrasounds, non-stress tests
MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland
Other Physicians in Practice
MidMichigan Physicians Group is offering a Highly Competitive Compensation Plan with a variable component based on WRVUs and a Full Benefit Package including:
- Paid Vacation
- CME $ and Days
- 403(b) and 457 (b) Plans
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
- Teaching opportunities with medical students, residents and APPs.
1:6 - must be comfortable working independently
For More Information
Contact MidMichigan physician recruiter, Hedy Luke, for more information about physician jobs and opportunities at MidMichigan. You may email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone toll free, (800) 444-6421.
Send resume, license, degree(s), and confirmation of residency and certifications to:
MidMichigan Physicians Group
4000 Wellness Drive
Midland, Michigan 48670
The Best of Both Worlds
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work –– truly, the best of both worlds. For more information, check out our series of short video clips: "The Best of Both Worlds" and find out what has brought so many other physicians here to the middle of Michigan.