Obstetrics/Gynecology Jobs in Alma & Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
Busy and established four physician OB/GYN practice in Mt. Pleasant/Alma is seeking a BE/BC physician to join its dynamic full range practice at the MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot. Brand new maternity center offers a more comfortable, state-of-the-art and family-centered place to give birth. The center boasts three private triage rooms, nine private birthing suites with private bathrooms and an advanced technology operating room for caesarian sections and gynecologic procedures.
- 1:5 call
- The provider will deliver at one hospital - MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot - 97 bed hospital, but also have a clinic at at MidMichigan Medical Center - Mt. Pleasant, which has a new ASC for gynecologic procedures
- Clinic visits avg per day per provider - infertility counseling, contraception counseling, colposcopy, endo biopsy, IUD insertions and removals, Nexplanon insertions/removals, OB ultrasounds and non stress tests
- APP support and highly skilled nursing staff
- Employed position with MidMichigan Physicians Group- a physician lead group of over 350 providers throughout MidMichigan Health
Communities of: Alma, Michigan and Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
MidMichigan Physicians Group is offering a Highly Competitive Compensation Plan with a variable component based on WRVUs and a Full Benefit Package including:
- Relocation Allowance
- CME $ and Days
- 403(b) and 457 (b) Plans
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
For More information
Contact MidMichigan's Physician Recruiter, Sarah Krueger, for more information at email@example.com, or confidentially by phone at (989) 839-3860 or toll-free at (800) 444-6421.
Send resume, license, degree(s), and confirmation of residency and certifications to:
MidMichigan Physicians Group
4000 Wellness Drive
Midland, Michigan 48670
The Best of Both Worlds
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work –– truly, the best of both worlds. For more information, check out our series of short video clips: "The Best of Both Worlds" and find out what has brought so many other physicians here to the middle of Michigan.