Exciting new oncology position for an experienced and compassionate NP at the MidMichigan Gratiot Cancer Center in Alma, MI.
The NP will support two BC hematologists/oncologists with 50% clinic based care and 50% inpatient rounding,consults and telemedicine at the MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot. Screen incoming referrals, review test results, conduct follow-up appointments, supervise a 12 chair infusion center and develop survivorship care planning. Will also round and complete new consult assessments in the medical center.
This is a full-time, Monday - Friday day schedule with no call responsibilities. Inpatient experience preferred and oncology experience desirable. This is an employed position with MidMichigan Physicians Group, a provider lead organization of over 350 providers.
Full-time position with experienced orthopedic surgeon in Alma, MI for qualified PA or NP.
- Combination of surgery assist, patient rounding and clinic
- Pre-ops, H & Ps, post-ops, follow-ups, rechecks in clinic- 12-15 patients per day
- Procedures include injections, casting, suture removal, splinting
- No call responsibilities
- Monday - Friday day schedule with every other Friday off
- One day will be in Mt. Pleasant at the ambulatory surgery center
- Orthopedic experience preferred but will consider someone with orthopedic passion in a rural setting
New position available with the hospital medicine team in Clare, MI. Assist the physician with admissions and patient rounding in this 49 bed hospital, MidMichigan Medical Center - Clare. Very supportive environment. Monday - Friday schedule, starting at 4 p.m., 32 hr schedule per week. Internal medicine or hospital based experience is preferred and will consider a new graduate. Benefits include health/dental/vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, CME $ and days, professional liability insurance with tail, 403B plan, paid vacations.
Looking for an experienced PA/NP for a full-time Midland opportunity with our nationally recognized cardio/vascular team with our expanding heart failure program. Monday-Friday day shift with rotating weekend call schedule with other advanced practice providers 1:6-8 schedule; heart failure emphasis with hospital rounding, consults; may travel to satellite clinics; work with experienced physician group and advanced practice provider team; competitive salary and benefits package. Must be able to manage the clinically complex patient population by assessing, diagnosing and prescribing therapies utilizing cardiovascular guideline driven protocols.
Looking for qualified NP/PA to join a busy Electrophysiology team and growing cardiovascular service line. Combination of hospital and clinic in a rotating full-time day shift schedule with two other experienced APPs and two physicians. On call responsibilities every 6-8 weeks. Round with EP physicians, outpatient procedures, inpatient discharges/followups/admissions.
New full-time orthopedic surgery position is now available for a qualified PA/NP in Midland, MI. Support an experienced orthopedic surgeon in a busy and established practice. Position is combination of surgery assisting, rounding on inpatients and pre/post-op/follow-ups, H&Ps, injections in the clinic. There are no call responsibilities. Orthopedic or surgical experience preferred. Must love a fast paced environment and an non-traditional work schedule.
This position works a pattern of seven consecutive 12 hour night shifts (7 p.m. - 7 a.m.) followed by seven consecutive days off. The seven consecutive shifts begin on a Monday at 7 p.m. and end the following Monday at 7 a.m. ATLS is mandatory.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- All admissions and consults for General Surgery, Trauma Surgery and Urology during their shift.
- Perform admission history and physical exam and orders for Orthopedics only when the hospitalist and/or trauma service does not agree to admit the patient. This will not include procedures or consults.
- Perform admissions and orders for colorectal surgery when the patient is admitted to the colorectal service. This does not include consults or procedures.
- Admission orders for General Surgery, Trauma Surgery and Urology.
- Boarding surgical cases for General Surgery, Trauma Surgery and Urology.
- Hospital-wide first call for ALL floor questions for ALL surgical services.
A new and exciting full-time thoracic surgery opportunity available for an experienced and qualified PA/NP at the MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland. Join our thoracic surgeon in a growing and developing service line with responsibilities including first assist, pre/post ops, patient discharges, hospital rounding with procedures such as chest tube insertion and removal and first call.
Thoracic surgery experience is preferred but many consider other surgical experience. The provider must be willing to manage a nontraditional work schedule and call responsibility.
Licensed PA/NP needed for new hospital medicine night service at the MidMichigan Medical Center - West Branch. Position is 7 on 7 off schedule with 7 pm- 7 am shift. Responsibilities include 2-3 new admissions per night, rounding on existing inpatients, taking nursing calls and responding to code situations. There is support of hospital medicine physicians. This is an employed position with MidMichigan Physicians Group. Experience in inpatient setting is preferred.