Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
Midland Regional Campus
The Midland Regional Campus of Michigan State University College of Human Medicine is centered at MidMichigan Health, in Midland, Michigan. Third-and fourth-year medical students rotate through various medical disciplines and specialty areas at these MidMichigan sites:
as well as at dozens of affiliated urgent care, home care, and community physician practices in the region.
Why Choose the Midland Regional Campus?
MidMichigan Health's top-ranked hospitals, broad scope of services and large geographic reach provide a unique combination of opportunities that other campuses can’t match:
- Access to the same state-of-the art technology and physician expertise you'd find in other large academic medical centers
- One-on-one access to patients, teaching physicians/residents and learning opportunities provide significantly more meaningful and engaging clinical experiences
- Opportunities to experience unique challenges and strategies for practicing medicine in urban and rural settings - a diverse community patient population
- A broad array of educational opportunities for students, residents and physicians
- A successful, financially stable, Top 50 health system, with hospitals that consistently rank among the nation's leaders in clinical excellence and patient safety
- Ranked among the top US health systems for 3 consecutive years
- An outstanding collaborative environment, with healthcare providers, administrators and staff committed to improving the health of residents in the middle of Michigan
Video: What MSU Medical Students Love About the Midland Regional Campus
Video: Residency Program Graduates Discuss MidMichigan's Teaching Environment