- Open 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- Offering care for adult and pediatric patients.
- Staffed by board-certified physicians and nursed with specialized emergency experience'
- Fully-equipped to provide care for all common emergency conditions, including heart attack, stroke and minor trauma.
- A telemedicine program enables patients to receive consultations from neurologists and other specialists at the University of Michigan, for faster decision-making during stroke planning and treatment.
- Ambulance entrance and helipad
- Adjacent observation unit for those who require further observation to stay up to 24 hours.
Having an Emergency? Don’t wait. Don’t drive. Dial 911 immediately.
Evaluation and treatment for patients of all ages with varying illnesses from minor to critical care.