MidMichigan Medical Offices - Sanford provides a full-range of family medical services from general preventative care to ongoing acute and chronic illness management.
We are a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) office, which means we are the home base for your medical care and will coordinate appointments with specialists when needed. Please contact us before you see someone else for care. We might be able to see you in our office or work with the specialist that you need to see.
For annual physicals, please try to schedule next year’s physical on your way out as most of our providers book well in advance.
Video visits are now available for many concerns that do not require a physical exam. If you have any questions about your health, please continue to call or message your provider, and we will discuss whether a video visit may be an appropriate option for you.
Chronic Health Conditions
Please try to schedule your next appointment on your way out or at least 6 to 8 weeks in advance. It is important to try to keep all scheduled appointments for your chronic health conditions.
Illness or Injury
For illnesses such as earaches, sore throats, etc.; please try to call in the early morning when the office opens as each provider saves a few appointments each day for these types of visits. You may be offered an appointment with another provider to get you in the same day.
You can expect that we will:
- Learn about you, your family, your life, and your health goals
- Take care of you, when you are healthy or sick
- Recommend vaccines and provide care based on research
- Schedule appointments with specialists when you need them
- Share medical information with other care providers so we can plan your care together
- Explain things so it is easy to understand
- Listen to your questions and worries
- Help you make decisions so
Please bring your medication list and insurance card to each and every appointment.