We Are MyMichigan Health
My Go-To Place has a new name: MyMichigan Health. Our new name remains familiar, but is more reflective of who we are, where we are going and how we serve our patients.
- MyMichigan keeps our patients at the center of everything we do. My health. My community. My care, delivered when, where and how I need it.
- MyMichigan instills a sense of pride and ownership amongst our employees, volunteers, and providers. My Go-To place for my career. My place to make a difference. My place to practice medicine.
- MyMichigan emphasizes our people, their stories and the personal human touch and exceptional patient experience we strive to deliver. In fact as we continue to innovate and evolve, we find it is people and relationships that motivate us and make us most successful.
- MyMichigan better matches our existing size and future growth. We are getting bigger and better every day and are expanding our reach beyond the middle of Michigan to the middle of our patients’ hearts. We’ve evolved into a large health system now serving both the lower and upper peninsulas.
Through our growth we are bringing more providers and more services to create healthier, stronger and more sustainable communities than ever before. We Are MyMichigan Health.
What’s Not Changing
- While our name is changing, it’s important for our patients know that the providers and staff who care for them, the people who schedule their appointments and the high-quality care they have come to expect from us is not changing.
- Our partnership with University of Michigan Health will remain unchanged. We have worked collaboratively with our partners at the University and they both support and endorse our change. We will continue to include the block “M” in our logo.
What Is Changing
- New signage - the new brand will be reflected in our core subsidiary names and in names of locations such as health parks and medical offices.
We’re Going Through This Together
We know with change comes an adjustment period. We want to assure you that we are in this together. During this transition you may see either MidMichigan Health or MyMichigan Health on patient communications and billing statements.