At this skilled nursing center, our goal is to provide a comfortable, home-like atmosphere for each individual by providing access to a wide variety of amenities and services to ensure they feel at home.
- 80 beds in 58 private and 11 semi-private rooms
- Delicious homemade meals prepared to suit any dietary needs, served in an intimate, family-like dining room
- Personal phone lines and cable service available in room
- Social activities, learning opportunities, worship services and outings
- All the comforts of home – including wireless Internet access, regular visits with pets, beautiful gardens and a place to entertain with family and friends
- Support services such as activity programming, social services, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and salon services
- April 2010 Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
For more details about MidMichigan Stratford Village long-term care program and offerings, or to schedule a tour, contact MidMichigan Stratford Village at (989) 633-5350.