MidMichigan Medical Center - West Branch
2463 S. M-30
West Branch, Michigan 48661
MidMichigan Medical Center - West Branch is an 88-bed acute care facility located on 44 acres of rolling countryside in Northeast Michigan. It has three operating suites, a 24-hour emergency department and a state-of-the-art imaging department. In addition to the Medical Center, the “system” also includes Hospice of Helping Hands, the Tolfree Foundation, and Medical Arts Centers in Prudenville and West Branch. The Medical Center serves a broad region, with 30 zip codes in Ogemaw, Oscoda, Roscommon, Arenac and Iosco counties. MidMichigan Medical Center – West Branch has approximately 350 employees, 58 volunteers, 25 active staff physicians, as well as 12 associate staff physicians, 53 consulting staff physicians, 23 allied health professionals and 17 telemedicine physicians.
Our convenient location just off I-75 and our commitment to quality healthcare are just a couple of the reasons why so many people choose MidMichigan Medical Center - West Branch for their healthcare needs. The Medical Center offers state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging, surgical specialties, rehabilitation programs, educational courses specific to your condition and a revolutionary Wound Care Center.
The MidMichigan Medical Center – West Branch campus features walking trails, teaching gardens, bird watching station, and much more. The walking trails and gardens are enjoyed by Medical Center employees, patients and visitors.
The Medical Center is accredited by Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP).
Our Medical Specialities
- Orthopedic Services - Treatment for bone and joint-related conditions, including sports injury and hip replacement surgery.
- Cardiovascular Services – Treatment for all aspects of the cardiovascular system, including insertion of pace makers, stenting and defibrillator placement.
- Cancer Services – Oncology treatment services including radiation and chemotherapy.
- Diagnostic Imaging – A complete state-of-the-art diagnostic arsenal including digital mammography, PET/CT scanning and MRIs.
- Emergency Services – Full service emergency care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Nutrition & Nutritional Education – Nutritional advice and education for patients with a condition requiring strict diet limitations, including diabetes and high cholesterol.
- Laboratory Services - On-site and accredited testing laboratory offering drug screens, DNA testing, glucose tolerance and more.
- Rehabilitation Services – Comprehensive rehab programs designed for patients recovering from surgery, orthopedic injuries, traumatic brain injury or neurological conditions.
- Surgical Services – Offering a wide range of surgical procedures, including minimally invasive options.
- Wound Care Center – Specialized care for chronic or non-healing wounds resulting from poor circulation or poorly functioning veins.
- Hospice of Helping Hands – Compassionate care for ailing loved ones, including medication, grief counseling and therapy sessions.
We know medical bills and insurance can be confusing, and we're here to help. If you have any questions regarding your bill, contact us at (989) 343-3661.
Visiting Hours & Policies
We welcome visitors, and to ensure healthy recovery for our patients we ask you to observe a few simple courtesies: Visiting Hours & Policies.