Opening the Door to More Services in Mt. Pleasant
Expanding to Serve You Better
We've expanded to bring you excellent health care in one convenient location. In February 2017, we consolidated many of our services across Mt. Pleasant under one roof and added new services to meet the needs of our growing population in Isabella County.
- Mt. Pleasant Surgery Center - Providing easy access for outpatient surgeries that do not require a hospital stay, the center is a joint venture between local surgeons, MidMichigan Health and Regent Surgical Health.
- Emergency Room and Observation Unit - Open 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Board certified emergency physicians provide emergency care for adult and pediatric patients. The ER includes an ambulance entrance, helipad and an adjacent observation unit for those who require further observation to stay up to 24 hours.
- Imaging - Get all your diagnostic imaging in one stop. In addition to our current services of X-ray, Ultrasound, and Bone Density Testing, CT scanning and Mammography have been added at this location.
- Cancer Center - The Infusion Center has expanded to provide the full range of chemotherapy, treatment for blood disorders, genetic testing, iron replacement therapy, a multidisciplinary breast health clinic and more. You'll also find amenities such as heated recliners that make you more comfortable during treatments.
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Suite - Board-certified orthopedic surgeons and physicians from MidMichigan's WellSport program are seeing patients in one location for better coordination of care.
- Heart and Vascular Clinic - Featuring doctors and services from MidMichigan’s Top 50 cardiovascular program. Cardiac testing is also available on site.
- Pharmacy - A full service pharmacy accepts prescriptions via mail, fax, phone, walk-in and electronic transmission from your doctor. Walk-ins are welcome: you do not have to be a patient at our facility to use this pharmacy.
- Rehabilitation Services - Our full complement of physical therapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy services have been relocated from Bellows Street to the expanded facility.
- Specialists - We've expanded our specialty clinics to bring more full-time and visiting specialists to Mt. Pleasant, so you can see physician experts without the travel.
Get Map, Hours and Phone Numbers