MidMichigan Health Park - Freeland
5694 Midland Road
Freeland, MI 48623
Adjacent to Freeland SportsZone
MidMichigan Health Park - Freeland is a medical outpatient facility with a full range of outpatient services including:
MidMichigan Health Park - Freeland has specialists in family medicine to care for patients of all ages. Our providers partner with their patients to help them stay healthy and tackle health problems together. Patients can expect:
- Care for the entire family – from newborns to seniors
- Benefits of the comprehensive MidMichigan Health system
- Referrals to specialists
- Convenient, same-day testing provided on site by prescription
Specialty care is provided by physicians and providers affiliated with MidMichigan Medical Centers. For more information regarding specialist care call (989) 695-4950. Specialists in these fields have office hours at MidMichigan Health Park - Freeland:
- General Surgery
Health care professionals rely on a wide variety of support services to help in diagnosis and treatment. MidMichigan Health Park - Freeland’s ancillary services feature excellence and expertise in a complete array of outpatient services. All of these services are located in one building with convenient parking.
Radiology Services - For scheduling, call (989) 695-4940
- General X-ray services offered by appointment or walk-in
Rehabilitation Services - For scheduling, call )989) 695-2466
- Both Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
- WE accept orders from any physician - you do not need to be a patient at the Health Park to use our Rehabilitation Services
Open 7 days a week for walk-in care with no appointment necessary. Convenient evening and weekend hours with on-site lab and X-Ray.
Monday - Friday
7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.*
(New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, New Year's Eve)
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
*Closes at 2 p.m. Christmas Eve