MidMichigan Home Care
Providing home nursing, hospice care, home medical equipment and more in the middle of Michigan.
MidMichigan Home Care provides a variety of health-related products and services that help individuals throughout the middle of Michigan remain independent at home. Home care can help patients avoid admission to a hospital or nursing home, providing care in the comfort of their homes.
Services We Provide
Some of the services we provide include:
Who Can Benefit?
People who may benefit from MidMichigan Home Care's services include:
- Those recovering after surgery or hospitalization
- Those with a recent change in health status that limits mobility or necessitates more specialized care
- Those with new medications or diagnoses
- Those with a declining health or mental status
- Those requiring some assistance to remain at home
The MidMichigan Difference
Here are just some of the ways our Home Care and Hospice services are above the rest:
- MidMichigan Home Care is part of the MidMichigan Health family. This family includes medical centers in Midland, Alma, Clare and Gladwin, so the transition from any of our health facilities is easy.
- We have staff specially certified in oncology, cardiac recovery, wound and ostomy care, pediatrics, intravenous therapy, and mental and emotional illnesses.
- Patients have access to nurses 24 hours a day.
Locations & Service Area
MidMichigan Home Care covers a large service area, including Clare, Gladwin, Gratiot, Isabella, Midland and Montcalm Counties and portions of Arenac, Bay, Mecosta, Ogemaw, Roscommon and Saginaw Counties.
View a map of our service area, offices and equipment showrooms
How to Get Home Care
MidMichigan Home Care offers an in-home assessment to evaluate individuals' needs and recommend services that may help them accomplish their goals.
Call the MidMichigan Home Care Information and Referral Line to schedule an in-home assessment or to make a referral.
MidMichigan can also coordinate with your care providers to obtain referrals and physician orders.
Midland (989) 839-1773
Toll Free (800) 862-5002
Planning specialists and referring physicians can fax orders to:
Fax (989) 633-1457