A Message at Thanksgiving: 7 Ways to Show Your Care
As we enter the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, MidMichigan Health offers seven simple acts of kindness to help reduce community spread of COVID-19 and ensure hospitals and businesses can remain open to serve the community:
“At MidMichigan Health, we urge you to help flatten the curve as cases of COVID-19 increase.
Here are seven ways to show you care:
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth.
- Stay home unless you absolutely need to go out.
- Avoid gatherings and find safer ways to celebrate.
- Donate blood.
- Don’t neglect your health, but do call ahead so we can safely care for you.
- Thank essential workers.
- Support local non-profits.
These actions will ensure hospitals and businesses can stay open to serve you.”