MidMichigan to Host Screenings of Opioid Crisis Documentary
Community members are invited to attend a screening and panel discussion of Stigmatic: Our Opioid Crisis, a locally-filmed documentary that explores the opioid crisis from its origins to its present scope.
The documentary includes interviews with those impacted by the opioid crisis, including members of law enforcement, medical professionals and individuals in recovery. Each showing of the one hour film will be followed by a question and answer period with local experts.
Stigmatic: Our Opioid Crisis will be shown on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, Aug. 7, MidMichigan Medical Center – Clare, Talent Center, 7:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 9, MidMichigan Medical Center – Gladwin, Community Education Room, 7:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 14, MidMichigan Medical Center – Gratiot, Wilcox Auditorium, 7:30 and 11 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 23, MidMichigan Medical Center – Midland, Towsley Auditorium, 3 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 24, MidMichigan Medical Center – Midland, Towsley Auditorium, 7:30 and 9:30 a.m.
Those who would like to register for any of the screenings for the one hour film may contact Janine Briston at firstname.lastname@example.org.