Ways to Give to Support Your Community
Donations may inlude cash, securities, real estate, and insurance policies. They may be designated for a specific use, medical center, or given to our compassionate needs fund for our Foundation to use where needed.
No matter how you give 100% of your gift goes to support patients and families.
There are three convenient ways to give:
- Online - use our secure online giving form to make a donation to any MidMichigan Health subsidiary via credit card or debit card. For your convenience, we accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
- By Mail - if you'd like to make a donation to any MidMichigan subsidiary, you may download our donation form and mail it with your contribution. The form enables you to specify how your donation should be used and whether your contribution is made in honor or memory of someone. Thank you for your contribution.
- By Phone - call us at (989) 836-1932, to make a credit card donation over the phone, or to ask any other questions about giving.
We are grateful for your support.
Types of Gifts
- Direct Contributions ensure quality health care within our community.
- Memorial Donations honor a loved one or a friend who has died. They are unique expressions of thoughtfulness that will live on to benefit others.
- Tributes can be given to celebrate birthdays, weddings, graduations, anniversaries and other happy occasions, or to recognize someone special.
Planned Giving - Choosing a planned gift allows you, the donor, to give now or after your death. We recommend that discuss your plans with a professional financial advisor, such as an accountant or attorney.