Remember and Honor Loved Ones
At Butterflies in the Park
"A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeam.
And for a brief moment,
its glory and beauty belong to our world.
But then it flies on again, and though we wish
it could have stayed,
we feel so lucky to have seen it."
MidMichigan Home Care invites you to Butterflies in the Park, a live butterfly release in honor or memory of loved ones. This special event under the support of the MidMichigan Health Foundation includes a memorial presentation and the release of butterflies at neighborhood parks and Woodland Hospice House.
For a donation of $25 or more, you will have the opportunity to release a butterfly in a loved one’s memory or honor. Proceeds benefit patients in need of home care and hospice services, medications and medical supplies, including the Woodland Hospice House and their patients.
Butterflies will be released Sunday, August 4 at 1 p.m. at the following locations:
- Alma - Pine River Park, West Picnic Shelter, 620 S. Lincoln
- Clare - Shamrock Park, 221 Wilcox Parkway
- Gladwin - Riverwalk Place, 777 W. Cedar Avenue
- Midland - Stratford Woods Park, 3922 E. Ashman
- Mt. Pleasant - Woodland Hospice House, 2597 S. Meridian Road
- West Branch - Tolfree Wellness Park, 2463 S. M-30
If you have any questions about this event, please call the MidMichigan Health Foundation at (989) 839-1932.