Bon Appetit for Hope
Midland area restaurants and businesses joined together once again on Thursday, October 11, 2012 to support cancer patients and their families through the fifth annual Bon Appétit for Hope. This fundraiser event hosted by MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland has raised more than $57,000 to date, which has been used locally to assist those with cancer.
Participating restaurants and businesses donated a percentage of a featured item or food bill to MidMichigan's Cancer Fund. This fund provides support to cancer patients and their families in a variety of ways including:
- Mammograms for women who would otherwise not be able to afford this important test.
- State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
We thank community members and all those who dined out at participating restaturants on October 11. Special appreciation is also extended to the following businesses who participated in this cause:
- Amazing Deli, 134 E. Main St.
- Bennigan's, 6603 Eastman Ave.
- Big Boy Restaurant, 1513 S. Saginaw Rd.
- Café American Restaurant, 1525 Washington St., Ste. B
- Domino's, 2804 Rodd St.
- Dow Corning Corporation, 2200 W. Salzburg St.
- Eastman Party Store, 5205 Eastman Ave.
- Genji Japanese Steak House, 2929 S. Saginaw Rd.
- Grand Traverse Pie Company, 2600 N. Saginaw Rd.
- Molly’s Bistro, 134 Ashman St.
- North Side Deli, 2218 N. Saginaw Rd.
- Pi's Chinese Restaurant, 1815 S. Saginaw Rd.
- Pizza Sam’s, 102 W. Main St.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill, 6912 Eastman Ave.
- The Gourmet Cupcake Shoppe, 1908 S. Saginaw Rd., Ste. C
- The H Hotel-Café Zinc & The Table, 111 W. Main St.
To make a contribution to MidMichigan's Cancer Fund, you may use our secure online giving form, download a giving form, or contact us.