When you respond to the health care needs of MidMichigan Health with a donation, you make a noticeable difference in the lives of our patients and families. That means you are making a difference for your family, friends, neighbors and other community members.
We are extremely grateful for the outpouring of requests from the community to help during this COVID-19 pandemic. MidMichigan Health Foundation is accepting personal protective equipment, supplies and donations to help our health care workers further prepare for the days and weeks ahead. Our needs.
Why Give to MidMichigan Health Foundation?
Advancing the health and wellness of individuals and families in your community makes your hometown stronger. Better health enables people to live better lives. They contribute to their own well-being and success — they can work, go to school and they don't require as much health care.
When you give to MidMichigan Health Foundation or your local MidMichigan medical center, 100% of your gift goes to support patients and families. Your donations help support:
- Community educational programs
- Baby care and child-infant CPR
- Childbirth and breastfeeding classes
- Pre-diabetes education
- Tobacco cessation counseling
- Community health outreach for at-risk individuals
- Medical equipment and technology
- Medication-purchasing assistance
- Medical supplies and financial aid for patients in need
- Patient medical care not covered by insurance
- Student scholarships for health care fields
- Staff salary support and education
- Transportation assistance to and from a medical visit