Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, MidMichigan Health’s flagship hospital located in Midland, Michigan was hit by catastrophic flooding during the week of May 19, 2020. Many MidMichigan Health employees experienced devastating flooding in their own homes in Midland and Gladwin Counties.
MidMichigan Health Foundation continues to accept personal protective equipment supplies and donations to support our response to care for COVID patients. We have also set up an Employee Relief Fund to assist our employees with disaster relief during this difficult time.
When you respond the needs of MidMichigan Health with a donation, you make a noticeable difference in the lives of our patients, their families and our MidMichigan Health family. Thank you in advance for your support.
Thank You for Your Support
During these unprecedented times, we would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all of our local communities for the outpouring of support we have received throughout the COVID-19 crisis and Midland's recent flood. This support has come in a variety of ways, including - personal protective equipment donations, meals from area restaurants, thoughtful signs on our campuses, ongoing prayers for our care teams, encouraging words on our Facebook page, as well as financial support. We are a community and we stand together! View our generous list of donors.
Why Give to MidMichigan Health Foundation?
Advancing the health and wellness of individuals and families in your community makes your hometown stronger. Better health enables people to live better lives. They contribute to their own well-being and success — they can work, go to school and they don't require as much health care.
When you give to MidMichigan Health Foundation or your local MidMichigan medical center, 100% of your gift goes to support patients and families. Your donations help support:
- Community educational programs
- Baby care and child-infant CPR
- Childbirth and breastfeeding classes
- Pre-diabetes education
- Tobacco cessation counseling
- Community health outreach for at-risk individuals
- Medical equipment and technology
- Medication-purchasing assistance
- Medical supplies and financial aid for patients in need
- Patient medical care not covered by insurance
- Student scholarships for health care fields
- Staff salary support and education
- Transportation assistance to and from a medical visit