Surgical Oncology Jobs in Michigan
MidMichigan Health aligned with the University of Michigan Health System is seeking a fellowship trained Oncologic Surgeon to partner in the continued growth and development of our premier multi-specialty tumor site team – focused in surgical, medical oncologic and specialty care services and committed to the treatment of the whole person. Qualified candidates will have completed approved fellowship training in hepatobiliary/pancreatic, breast, colon and melanoma surgery. Must be Board certified/ Board eligible
Surgical cases are performed at MidMichigan Medical Center – Midland with offices located directly on campus, making it convenient for both staff and patients alike. MidMichigan Medical Center – Midland is a 324-bed medical center located in a tranquil setting on 225 beautifully wooded acres.
Reason for Recruitment
- Due to significant growth of surgical services through Health System program expansion and development.
- To advance recognition as a regional leader in minimally invasive and robotic surgery.
- Commitment to “Creating Healthy Communities – Together”
- Affiliated with Michigan Medicine, the health care division of the University of Michigan.
- Weekly Tumor Board with Multidisciplinary group
- American College of Surgeons Integrated Cancer Network Members
- APEx Accredited Facility
- NAPBC Accredited
- MidMichigan Health is in the process of submitting the application for a Cancer Center of Excellence (Anticipated submission Spring 2021)
Technology and Support
Technological Edge with Superior Imaging and Outstanding Staff and Support including:
- Efficiently Scheduled Operating Room With Dedicated Coordinators
- da Vinci® Surgical System
- Superior Imaging Technology
- 3T MRI Technology
- Excellent Working Relationship With Oncology Team
- Nurse Navigator Program
The Surgical Oncologist candidate will join MidMichigan Physicians Group a premier multispecialty group delivering state-of-the-art care in a medically sophisticated environment. MidMichigan Physicians Group enjoys a reputation for excellence unmatched in the region.
MidMichigan Medical Center – Midland
MidMichigan Physicians Group is offering a Highly Competitive Compensation Plan with Full Benefit Package including:
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- 403(b) Plan
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
No General Surgery Call
Midland is a safe, upscale and diverse community of over 40,000 centrally located in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula. Midland is less than two hours from nearly anywhere in Michigan including Detroit, Lansing, Ann Arbor, and more! As the home of DOW, a Fortune 500 company, Midland boasts a truly sophisticated offering of cultural, educational and recreational activities.
Midland provides a small town feel with unbelievable "big city" amenities including a Class A Dodger affiliated professional baseball team, Broadway caliber Center for the Arts, a symphony orchestra and world class Tennis Center. In addition, it is an outdoor mecca for boating, golf, hiking, skiing, fishing and hunting.
MidMichigan Health offers a state-of-the-art facility with supportive and forward-thinking administration in an exceptional amenity filled community...giving you the perfect balance between your professional and personal life. THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
For More Information
Please contact Marsha Darby, Provider Recruiter, directly at (989)839-1780 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Best of Both Worlds
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work –– truly, the best of both worlds. For more information, check out our series of short video clips: "The Best of Both Worlds" and find out what has brought so many other physicians here to the middle of Michigan.