Colon and Rectal Surgery Jobs in Michigan
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Surgical cases are performed at MidMichigan Medical Center – Midland with offices located directly on campus, making it convenient for both staff and patients alike. MidMichigan Medical Center – Midland is a 324-bed medical center located in a tranquil setting on 225 beautifully wooded acres.
MidMichigan Health aligned with the University of Michigan Health System is seeking a highly skilled fellowship trained colon and rectal surgeon with a track record of excellent outcomes to partner in growing and developing a premier colon and rectal surgery service as a key part of the Health System’s strategic growth plan. Qualified candidates will have completed fellowship training in colon and rectal surgery at an approved training center, have proven experience in advancing minimally invasive and robotic surgery for colon and rectal surgery and be BC/BE.
Reason for Recruitment
- Due to significant growth of surgical services through Health System program expansion and development.
- To advance recognition as a regional leader in minimally invasive and robotic surgery for colon and rectal surgery.
- Current Providers in the Practice – Dr. George Zainea, Dr. Kristin Busch, Tracy Robertson, NP – Colorectal Navigator
- MidMichigan Health is in the process of submitting the application for a Rectal Cancer Center of Excellence (Anticipated submission Spring 2021)
- Provider will work closely with the Oncology Service Line in delivering excellent multidisciplinary care for our colon and rectal cancer patient needs
- Weekly Tumor Board with Multidisciplinary group
- The Colon and Rectal Surgery candidate will join MidMichigan Physicians Group, a premier multispecialty group delivering state-of-the-art care in a medically sophisticated environment. MidMichigan Physicians Group enjoys a reputation for excellence unmatched in the region.
Technology and Support
Technological Edge with Superior Imaging and Outstanding Staff and Support including:
- Efficiently Scheduled Operating Room With Dedicated Coordinators
- da Vinci® Surgical System
- Superior Imaging Technology
- 3T MRI Technology
- Endorectal Ultrasound
- TAMIS Format Available
- InterStim® System
- Excellent Working Relationship With Medical GI Group
- Nurse Navigator Program
- Strong Emergency Department
MidMichigan Physicians Group is offering a Highly Competitive Compensation Plan with Full Benefit Package including:
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- 403(b) Plan
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
No General Surgery Call
Midland is a safe, upscale and diverse community of over 40,000 centrally located in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula. Midland is less than two hours from nearly anywhere in Michigan including Detroit, Lansing, Ann Arbor, and more! As the home of DOW, a Fortune 500 company, Midland boasts a truly sophisticated offering of cultural, educational and recreational activities.
Midland provides a small town feel with unbelievable "big city" amenities including a Class A Dodger affiliated professional baseball team, Broadway caliber Center for the Arts, a symphony orchestra and world class Tennis Center. In addition, it is an outdoor mecca for boating, golf, hiking, skiing, fishing and hunting.
MidMichigan Health offers a state of the art facility with supportive and forward thinking administration in an exceptional amenity filled community...giving you the perfect balance between your professional and personal life. THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
For More Information
Please contact Amanda Bishop, Provider Recruiter, directly at (989)839-1473 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Best of Both Worlds
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work –– truly, the best of both worlds. For more information, check out our series of short video clips: "The Best of Both Worlds" and find out what has brought so many other physicians here to the middle of Michigan.