- Year began practicing:
- adolescent care
- behavioral medicine
- childhood behavior disorders
- frenotomy (tongue tie clip)
- neonatal resuscitation
- pediatric asthma & allergy care
- tongue-tie release
- wart removal
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross PPO & Comm. Blue
- Cofinity (formerly PPOM)
- ConnectCare - Midland Public Schools
- ConnectCare - MidMichigan Health
- ConnectCare - Northwood University
- ConnectCare - SC Johnson
- ConnectCare - Three Rivers Corporation
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI, DOCTOR OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Detroit, MI, PEDIATRICS
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Detroit, MI
Fellow-American Academy of Pediatrics, American Osteopathic Association
Taking time with parents and addressing their concerns builds a patient-doctor relationship that benefits everyone. When your child is ill I will make every effort to see them the same day you contact my office. We will return your phone calls promptly.
Family Medicine Associates of Midland, P.C.
These are the insurance plans in which this individual is a "participating provider." This provider may accept other insurance, but your costs may be higher if they do not "participate" in your plan.