How to Request a Prescription Renewal
Save Time: Call Your Pharmacy First
Whenever possible, we recommend contacting your pharmacy before filling out an online prescription renewal form.
- Most pharmacies offer refills by phone or online. This is usually the fastest way to get your prescription refilled.
- Even if your prescription has expired or you have no refills remaining, your pharmacy can save you time on renewals by sending an electronic request directly to your provider's office.
When to Use the Online Form
Use the online prescription renewal form when all of the following are true:
- Your pharmacy cannot process your renewal request or you are changing pharmacies.
- You are an established patient. New patients, please call the office. Providers will not renew prescriptions for patients they do not know.
- Your prescription request is non-urgent. Please note that it may take up to two business days to respond, and some prescription renewals require an appointment or additional testing. Please do not wait until you are out of medication.
The practices listed below are currently accepting online prescription renewal requests. If your provider's practice is not listed, they are not participating in the MyMidMichigan portal at this time. However, more providers are being added over time. In the meantime, please call their office.
Please note: You will be asked to login to your MyMidMichigan Account or create an account if you don't already have one.