About Dennis Ouillette, R.N.,
Nurse Coordinator for the Gamma Knife
As part of MidMichigan’s Gamma Knife® medical team, Dennis Ouillette, R.N. assists patients and referring physicians by:
- Answering patient questions before, during and after treatment.
- Assisting with patient assessments
- Arranging record transfers
- Scheduling and coordinating patient treatment
- Providing nursing care during treatment
- Providing information about costs, area transportation and lodging
A Broad Range of Experience
Dennis has been involved with MidMichigan’s Gamma Knife program since its inception in 2003. Dennis’s prior experience includes work in cardiovascular intensive care, on the medical-surgical floors, and in the emergency department at MidMichigan Medical Center in Midland. In addition to his qualification as a registered nurse, Dennis is a registered radiologic (x-ray) technologist and a registered vascular technologist.
Dennis will answer any questions you have about Gamma Knife surgery. Call Dennis toll free (866) MI-GAMMA (644-2662). Or contact him by fax, e-mail or postal mail.
Gamma Knife® is a registered trademark of Elekta Group.