Occupational Health Representatives in Midland, Clare, Houghton Lake and Midland, Michigan
Contact an Occupational Health Representative
Contact us to make an appointment, request a price sheet or for more information on any of our occupational health and employee wellness services.
Case Coordinators Expedite Care
Occupational Health Case Coordinators act as advocates for both the patient and the employer, providing proactive case management, rapid communication and excellent follow-through. They also make sure that there is good communication between the patient, the physician or other clinical staff, the employer and the insurance company.
They can help with:
- Scheduling patient referral appointments
- Expediting care to ensure patients get speedy access to the services they need
- Getting authorizations for treatment
- Tracking the patient’s progress and communicating with the appropriate individuals
- Ensuring positive outcomes and cost-effective care
Contact these individuals if you have any questions about a case, or to make an appointment:
Mary Guy, R.N., C.O.H.C.
Phone (989) 466-3326
Fax (989) 466-7279
Denise Haskin, R.N.
Phone (989) 386-8843
Fax (989) 386-9913
Becky Mahaffay, R.N., B.S.N.
Phone (989) 633-1347
Fax (989) 633-1345