Educational conferences play an important role in our family practice residency.
Daily noon conferences
- Presented by family medicine faculty or residents or guest speakers
- Rotating curriculum of topics
- Orthopaedics/Sports Medicine
- Common Medical Problems
Medical Grand Rounds
- Monthly educational conferences in many specialties
- Residents can attend all departments’ educational conferences and meetings
- Family Medicine
- Emergency medicine
The residency sponsors half-day or all-day workshops.
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
Hospital sponsored programs residents can attend for free:
Eight weeks each in the second and third years, to explore other topics in depth